Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Ideas


Happy Thanksgiving!  I am sure that you are good to go with grocery shopping completed, guest rooms freshly cleaned, pies are made.....oh, you're not?  You are not alone!  I need to make one last run to the grocery store and delegate someone else in my family to make the beds in the spare room (there are some perks to having a torn meniscus, lol).  Here are a few of our Thanksgiving decor and recipe ideas from this past month....one of these days I am going to find time to do a round-up of fabulous ideas out there.



Printables4Mom.com shared this cute banner with us!  Easy and quick to make!


                Click here to print your own: Thanksgiving Banner

                This recipe is from my husband's great-grandfather, he served it at his diner in Utah many years ago:


My daughter Staci made some delicious 

and I made a yummy, moist Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake


because, pumpkin:).

Those are a few things we shared this month.  Have a great day and holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips